Monday, February 20, 2012

Jesus "Im Bout Dat Life"


As I talked to my little sister she repeatedly used a term that I had never heard over and over and over, she just kept saying "She aint bout dat life" or she would say "Im bout dat life". So I was talking to one of the students from Morehouse College in the Atlanta University center and I started hearing the same saying from members of my organization- Pray Or Die.  One morning after my daily 5am prayer time, I hear- "Jesus, I'm Bout That Life." I'm a firm believer that God has a sense of humor and as I started to meditate on "Jesus, Im about That Life," it started making more sense to me.  John 3:16 Jesus says "That whosever believes in Him shall have everlasting LIFE" and John 10:10 says that "I have come that you may have life and have it more abundantly." So why wouldn't you be "Bout Dat Life!"



To Order you can do so at www.JesusImBoutDatLife.BigCartel.com or you can call our office to order over the telephone at 404 551-2795

No comments:

Post a Comment